Social Media Assistant
Syn Festival is looking for a Social Media Assistant to join our Marketing and Promotions Team!
Social Media Assistant Position Purpose:
Works closely with social media manager to create engaging content for a festival’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences and promote festival’s events.
Social Media Assistant Job Duties:
• Works as part of a team to manage festival’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other relevant platforms.
• Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
• Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on festival’s events, and encourages audience participation
• Assists social media management with projects and events
• Works as part of a team to develop social media campaigns
• Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
• Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
• Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
• Manages social media communications
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
If you wish to apply for this position just send us an email at email@example.com explaining why you are interested in the position and a few words about yourself